Search & Win

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Do you Swag?

Swag Bucks Sign Up

Do you use Swagbucks? If not, you are surely missing out! Swagbucks is an online search engine that you can use to earn some really awesome prizes. The easiest way to do it is by signing up and downloading and installing their toolbar as your default search engine (replace whichever one you already have whether it be Google, Yahoo, or some other one). That way you have a chance to earn Swagbucks when you do your regular searching. There are other ways to earn them as well such as by looking for codes in the blog, taking surveys, completing offers, doing daily polls, watching videos, and more. You can cash your Swagbucks in for some great prizes. I always use my to get Amazon gift cards. When you get 450 Swagbucks you can cash them in for a $5 Amazon GC. It takes me about 2 weeks to get 450 by only searching. If I do other things such as the surveys and such I can get to 450 a whole lot faster. I was able to purchase my daughter's Britax Marathon carseat solely by using Amazon GCs I had earned through Swagbucks. Now that's a heck of a deal! Go check it out!

Swag Bucks Sign Up

No comments:

Post a Comment