Search & Win

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Harris Teeter Super Doubles Begin Tomorrow & Free Deodorant Deal at CVS

Sorry I have been MIA. With Easter and the kids on Spring Break it's been a little crazy over at my house. :)

If any of you were able to print the $2 off 1 Dove Men+Care deodorant coupons the other day, you are in luck! They are on sale for 99cents each at CVS this week and I was able to get two yesterday for 15 cents! Can't beat that!

Also, starting tomorrow Harris Teeter will have Super Doubles. That means they will double coupons up to $1.98 in value rather than the usual 99 cents! There are lots of great match ups listed on Southern Savers so go check it out! I will post my deals tomorrow once I go.

Happy shopping!! Hope everyone is having a great Spring Break so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment